Supports the delivery of professional HR services to the company, partner organizations and external bodies.
Able to translate and interpret bTV Media Group policies and procedures to provide appropriate and credible guidance and assistance when required in line with best fit HR practice, underpinned by current employment legislation.
Works with Line Managers & Employees on a daily basis.
- Analyse trends & metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business partners
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining accurate and up to date employee and HR information and documentation (covering everything from contracts to job details and pensions information)
- Administrating the employees data base (employees’ records)
- Dealing with employees medical insurance and Health & Safety Company
- Administrating & auditing civil contracts
- Manage & resolve complex employee relations issues
- Identify training needs, participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met
- Hire. Train. Retain as people really matter
- Realize the excellence through human resources
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Strong focus on delivery and execution, to provide organizational value
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human resources
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Excellent command of the English language - both written and spoken
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written, are essential. This position involves significant interpersonal communication both internally and externally at a variety of levels.
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills required, with the ability to balance multiple demands.
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with OMEKS
- Previous experience in Media Company