- Participate in preparation of programming costs and payments forecasts
- Participate in preparation of the annual budget process
- Perform profitability analysis on future programming purchases
- Perform variance analysis on actual data
- Create and maintain accurate financial information in both excel databases and our traffic system
- Assist with library inventory analysis
- Perform monthly library inventory control reports
- Liaise with both programming and financial departments on ongoing financial issues
- Relevant education – a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Strong numerical, analytical and data checking skills
- Very good skills in MS Excel; good skills in MS Powerpoint
- Good communication skills
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to perform well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn on the spot
- Interest in the TV industry
- The ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to sensitive information.
Prior experience in financial planning and analysis will be considered a strong advantage.
We offer you a real opportunity to prove your professional approach, knowledge and desire for work. We guarantee you a friendly, informal and dynamic atmosphere in a young team with ambitious colleagues who are among the best professionals in this business.